Sunday, May 3, 2009

Extra Credit 1- Wolverine

The movie X-Man Origins: Wolverine was very interesting. Its not one of the movies that I would have chosen to go see by my self but it was for extra credit. I had taken my step dad with me because he likes those kinds of movies so at least one of us enjoyed the movie. There were certain parts of the movie that I like and there where parts that I did not like. In the beginning of the movie I was very confused because I have never seen any of the other movies. I also did not know all of the characters so that just made the movie just that much more confusing. I was not a big fan of the fighting parts. To me it was just a bunch of running around and yelling. I was not quite sure what was going on when they had the about 5 guys with different powers killing people. I liked the guy that can turn on the lights with his mind I thought that was really cool how in his trailer he had about the whole ceiling full of light bulbs. I also thought that the part about the moon was very interesting. That caught my ear when she was telling Logan the story about the moon and its lover and the want to be lover. I had seen like one part of the other X-Man movie and saw that his claw like things where metal so in the beginning I was confused on why they where almost like bone but about half way in to the movie I saw when they injected him with the iron so then every thing started to fall together. I thought that it was really good that the “wolverine” had got away from the bad group and tried to be his own person. I thought that was symbolic to like little kids as if the other guys where trying to peer pressure them in to doing something that they do not want to do. That was good considering all the kids that went to go and see the movie. It really upset me when they pretended that Logan’s girlfriend got killed but I think it upset me more when he found out that it was all a joke and they where playing him. After he accepted her apology I guess that symbolizes that no matter what someone does there is still always room in your heart to for give them. When it was coming close to the end and he saved his suppose to be girlfriend I thought that it was going to be a movie that had a very happy ending where everyone lives happily ever after. But that all changed when I saw that he got shot. I felt sad when he shot him in his head in order to make his memory go away. It was sad cause after everything that had happened to him now he doesn’t even remember who his girlfriend was but over all I guess it was go good movie, but I would not recommend it to anyone who doesn’t really have a thing for movies of that type.

No comments:

Post a Comment